" Twenty years from now you will be more
disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover. "

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

These are a few of my favourite things...

Not in very high spirits today...
Thought i'll jot down few of my favourite things...
But where do I start...

I know.. got it!
Watching old hindi comedies.. the real funny ones, which crack u up.. like Golmaal (the old one), Jaane bhi do yaaro, Chashme baddoor (remember Ms Chamko), Chupke chupke (my favourite AB movie), Khoobsurat, Rang Birangi.. and so on.. its a long list..

Chocolate.. best way to beat depression!!
Having Hot chocolate Fudge especially the ones in Nirula's..

Reading Archies... what a collection I have back home.. also Asterix and Tintin... :)
Re-reading my fav enid blyton books...

Listening to Ghazals..

Cooking.. actually experimenting.. :)
Baking cakes... and cookies.. its quite a stress buster...

Watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S back to back... also SATC and sarabhai v/s sarabhai...

Dancing to my fav bhangra tune.. actually dancing as if no one's watching..

Getting wet in the rains... here I get ample opportunity to do that...

Sitting on a beach @ Sunset... too lazy for sunrises.. :)

Having hot steaming coffee @ Starbucks..

Getting a pedicure... sitting in those huge massage chairs is also pretty relaxing.. i am sure everyone agrees..

Shopping... my god.. is this a good sign or a bad one?.. shopping came so down in my list.. quite unbelievable!!

Playing Dumb charades with Waviers.. in case someone gets curious, this is the name of our group (of friends).. actually this activity is redefining fun.. :)))

Going on trips/vacations.. the more sudden the plan, the better!

Gazing at a star studded sky.. this is hardly visible from the cities these days..

Flowers.. lilies, daffodils, tulips, daisies, gerberas, gladioli...

Soaking in the sun on a cold winter afternoon...

Well it does work.. I feel better.. Infact I think I'll watch Ms Chamko now... :)

1 comment:

Partha B said...

Those were bad times indeed. Sad that they came. Pathetic that they continue. I had enough time to get over the bitterness. Did you not? Let things take their own course. At least we can get the bitterness out. Cant we?