" Twenty years from now you will be more
disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover. "

Thursday, October 15, 2009

The "I" Tag

Picked this tag from here

I am : a chatterbox :-)

I think : i should stop thinking/worrying so much...

I know : worrying gets me nowhere...

I want : to be happy always...

I have : a wardrobe overflowing with clothes, handbags, shoes, accessories... :-P

I wish : my entire wish list comes true :-P

I hate : packing n shifting (have been doing too much of that the last 2 years).. also waiting for people...

I miss : my family

I fear : being alone

I hear : and adhere to words of wisdom from only a set of ppl.. rest i choose to ignore...

I smell : everything really.. hv a pretty decent sense of smell... :-)

I crave : for coffee... and dark chocolates.. :-)

I search : always on google... :-)

I wonder : how perfectly lovely it would have been to have studied in Malory towers or St. Clares... :-)

I regret : not keeping in touch with so many people...

I love : shopping.. :-D

I ache : when good friends somehow drift away...

I was not : up last night watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. back to back... :-P

I am not : lazy all the time... :-D

I cry : when I cant take it anymore...

I believe : in god...

I dance : like no one's watching...

I sing : all the time... mostly in my head... :-)

I read : anything penned by P.G Wodehouse...

I don't always : lose my temper...

I fight : and forgive and forget easily... :-)

I write : to make sense of my jumbled up thoughts...

I win : hearts... :-)

I lose : peace of mind easily... even over trivial matters.. :-(

I never : can sleep on time...

I always : talk... 24x7...

I confuse : with anything financial - share market/stocks.. etc etc...

I listen : to almost all genres of music...

I can usually be found : on gtalk... :-)

I am scared : of being lonely...

I need : a vacation, badly...

I am happy : if I can make someone happy...

I imagine : India as a superpower soon... (it would have been already if not for corruption and population)

No comments: